How is our understanding of the Holocaust deepened by exploring lesser-known works of Holocaust literature alongside the well-known? Enjoy an evening with Alan Rosen as he guides us through literature familiar and unfamiliar which can deepen our appreciation for the human condition during and after the Holocaust.
An Evening with Scholar Alan Rosen
Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust
Avraham (Alan) Rosen is the author or editor of ten books. This includes, most recently:
- author of The Wonder of Their Voices: The 1946 Holocaust Interviews of David Boder (Oxford UP, 2010; updated paper edition 2012),
- author of Sounds of Defiance: The Holocaust, Multilingualism and the Problem of English (U of Nebraska P, paper 2008);
- collaborator on a German edition of I Did Not Interview the Dead, by David Boder (Winter Verlag, 2011);
- editor of Elie Wiesel: Jewish, Literary, and Moral Perspectives (Indiana UP, 2013)
- and editor of Literature of the Holocaust (Cambridge UP, 2013).
Registration will open soon.