We appreciate you sharing your classroom with us! Please hit "continue" at the bottom of each survey page to see and respond to all questions. It is just five screens.
If you would like to learn more about our new Facing History resources, we encourage you to subscribe to this blog, and to come to one of our seminars this summer:
- June 15 - 17, 2016: Holocaust and Human Behavior featuring new resources on the Holocaust and issues of international justice.
- June 20 - 26, 2016: Identity and Memory: Young Voices During the Holocaust, explore themes of memory and identity through the voices of young people during the Holocaust.
- July 11 - 14, 2016: Race and Membership in American History, explore the concept of “race,” the Eugenics movement, and the role of “race” in historic and current public policy. Also offered August 8 - 11, 2016 in San Diego.
- July 18 - 20, 2015: The Armenian Genocide and International Justice, examine the events leading up to the 1915 genocide and the role of justice and judgment in the aftermath.
- July 26-28, 2016: Teaching To Kill a Mockingbird, based on our study guide for this seminal piece of literature.